Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bonus post and pictures

There is a sweet sister in Nat's ward, Sister Clemmer, that texts me on occasion and sends pics of Nat, but this week I received a long email from her and a bunch of photos.  Nat was on exchanges with Sister Tucker and they surprised Sister Clemmer with a visit because Sister Tucker had previously served in the ward and was close to Sister Clemmer.  They shared a special evening together and Sister Clemmer emailed me and Sister Tucker's mother about it.  I won't post the entire email, but here is an excerpt:

"I know I've told you both a lot, but your daughters are amazing.  The cream of the crop.  They are such fantastic missionaries.  Their testimonies resonate with them.  I love hearing them share gospel messages.  They are so Christ-centered and their purpose here is so important to them and the rest of us who get to know them.  I've often thought about the prophet's revelation to change the missionary age.  What a blessing that is for us all and will be for the whole church and world.  Having sisters in the ward is such a sweet blessing."

I received this email on Thursday and then Sister Clemmer texted me on Saturday telling me that Nat was getting transferred, but that she was going to be companions with Sister Tucker in a ward still in the same stake!  Nat didn't have time to write a formal email this week (or next) but her and Sister Tucker love being companions (still Sister Training Leader) and they have moved back to the apartment they shared a transfer ago.  (Her address is now current on her blog.)

Here are some of the pictures Sister Clemmer sent:





Below are pics of some special people Nat has written about and had to say goodbye to when she left Corona:

Brother and Sister McKee with Nat and Sister Boden

Nat and Sister Clemmer and her delicious cinnamon rolls

Johnny McKee, Puna and Wusu

(Update for the week of February 24th, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment