Saturday, March 22, 2014

You know you're looking at a winner, winner, winner!

Dad should probably change his ringtone back to JT's "Winner" considering….

WE WON!!!!!!!!WAHOO!!!!!!!!SEATOWN BABY!!!!!!!



In all seriousness, yesterday was officially the hardest Sunday of my entire mission.  I was dying ALL day. We had a combined 3rd hour and Brother McKee was sitting behind me so I turned around and said "Soooo, is it okay if we come by around 3, 4, 5, and 6 PM today?"

He laughed and said "It would probably be better if you came around 2:30, 3, 3:30, 4 and 4:30".

Obviously, we were kidding…well sort of.  I knew that I would be gladly welcomed, but we didn't go. I didn't get anywhere near a TV.  But, you better believe that I called Brother McKee, Sister McKee and Johnny McKee trying to find out the final score.

Lot's of happiness with the result. :)

Oh and SUPER cool that Golden Tate was rockin' SODO during his Super Bowl press conference!!!

"We have the same sweatshirt NBD"
(Editor: SODO is a mens premium sports apparel company that Nat's Dad recently launched.)

Click here to go to sodoapparel.com

Back to the life of a missionary…

We went on two exchanges again which means I didn't get very much sleep.

We also had lots of meetings which means not very much time to teach or proselyte.

AND we received a text message from James that said "Idk my mom says she found a place I can get baptized so now Idk what I should do lol"

I don't know why he said "lol" because I didn't find any part of that funny.

It all means that Satan is working hard over here.  He hasn't fully dropped us yet and we aren't dropping him so we'll see what happens this week.  We are having the Elders fellowship him by inviting him to play basketball with them so hopefully that will help.  It could either be really good or really bad.

I was emailing my mom and trying to send pictures and then had to switch to a really slow computer so now my time is up…so sorry!!!!

Love you all longtime!

XOXO

Sister Nelson
(email received February 3, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment